My first post

Hey 

Im new to this forum, im just got me an 1980 gs75x with an alu swingarm from an gsx 1000, how wide rims can this swingarm tale ?? Want to go with 17" and better brakes and suspension in both front and back, is the best way to go an 1200 bandit fork og is it an gsxr thats best ? 

Best Martin

Bandit 6 or SV 650 ( they're the same) rear wheel fits with the appropriate spacing and a little machining of the cush drive for chain alignment.. you'll get a 160 tyre which is plenty wide enough. A teapot 600 0r 750 caliper works if you want to keep the over slung s Bandit 12 front end is long enough and the brakes make a big difference.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice :-) this is my first old bike i have had , the plan for it is to make it a bit more modern in wheels frame and brakes but stil to keep it look like an "fast" bike of the early 80' have spent some time om evil Bay this afternoon and a fork og an gsxr it must be 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...