Me efe , ish ,

gsx

Bought it about thirteen yea frame drs ago , Some of you may remember it being advertised  in streetfighters back then, first picture is about ten years back after having a hard few years.It

Was on and off the road for the next few years , had a pipe made and painted it , pic two, but underneath it was getting rougher.The Final straw was one of the dyna coil connections coming adrift after earlier that day the newly painted Eblag tank pissing out petrol over a garage forecourt.

chucked it back in the shed for  year or two.

Misses neighbour had a slingy frame in the back garden so went and asked as you do like, bonus,frame tank srad arm and wheel . . . 50 squid !!

Picks 3 and 4 early last year , last pic was it running I think  never been a shiny bike Type so that was that, bored, started the, kat rebuild.

Picked up a half decent tank with paint cheap and while looking for some inspiration found a complete gsxr1000k4 rear end again cheap and came with the cdi, no good to me but should cover cost of seat unit!!

was a bit of a twat to figure out best way to fit it but did all prep and just got it back from the welders , pretty chuffed so far 

Sometimes it's the simple things , gotta optimate 4 which I use to trickle charge but wouldn't bring back dead batteries .

Tried it on all three I had and charged for a bit then started flashing erratically so tried car charger  which wouldn't work either o.Oo.Oo.O

Enter optimate 3 which was  a freebie with a 9000 mile , one owner full power max for . . 500 quid !! 

Problem sorted , batteries charged , first prod and fired up . . . Result :):):)

• 2 months later...

Can't decide if I want to get shot or not , engines mental in it but not really feeling the love . Just bought a shed of an et that gonna back out of with beer tokens his way for the hassle .

Spent a good portion of yesterday just gazing at me katana in the garden and bandit went through its mot today with no problems20160321_180707_1458583658144_1.JPG.eb22

• Like 1