Standard EFE front wheel ... bigger discs?

Evening ... I've been searching for a while now (3 months ) but is there anyone know of a 310-320 mm disc that will fit the 6 bolt pattern and the 55mm centres on a stock 1100Ef wheel ? Doesn't matter re offset as will make new calipers plates ... could have some carriers made but hoping there's something off the shelf maybe ?  Cheers tony 

If you stick 320 mm discs on a 16" front wheel then you can run into caliper/rim clearance problems. When I had a 16" Dymag front on my bike many moons ago the biggest discs that would go on were 310. Anyway, why stay with the stock wheel? Limited tyre choice, it weighs a ton etc. etc.O.o

13 hours ago, TonyTumbleweed said:

Ok thanks Dezza ... I have a16" dymag to fit EF forks etc .. shame not to use really . That's all . Will fit 275s if it's a pain... just thought there might be 310s off something else that fits ok . Will find some thing I'm sure . Cheers 

If it's an old race wheel then it could one one of many disc fitments, with 310s available if a 16" front floats your boat. Mine was from Gary Lingham's RGB500 and I got Spondon discs on it (which are now on another 17" wheel). Measure the PCD etc. and cross reference for fittings then try and source some 310 race discs:)

53 minutes ago, TonyTumbleweed said:

evening ...  the Dymag is for the Efe ..standard 275mm discs do fit the wheel and bolt pattern... even has a speedo drive!  

No problem if I have to have some made then will look into it. Haven't tried slabby. discs.. will have a look . cheers  

Slabby discs (or new replacements) should fit then and the stock size is 310mm.