gs650 brakes stuck

finally bled rear brake seeing if itd work, piston was stuck on it but i pushed them back in and then got to bleeding, my rear is a duel disc so my left one bled fine and worked fine, my right one gave out a little fluid when pressurized, then stopped putting fluid, then i pushed the brake pedal down hard as fuck and a bunch of brake fluid shot the fuck out so i got whatever was in it unstuck, but heres my problem, the piston isnt retracting, ive put pressure on the pedal then opened a valve letting fluid out and twisted it back on, and the piston didnt retract at all with a loss of pressure, that being said what do yall think the problem is, is there any brakes that fit my bike with no fitting adjustments? how would i look for something like that? if my brakes need a rebuild, maybe ill just rebuild them but i hear its hard to do pistons. ive heard that it could also be my pins but i thought what i just tested seeing if releasing pressure showed you if itd be the pins

also im pretty sure my front is supposed to be a duel disc and my rear a single, does anyone know? are my brakes swapped?

on second thought theyre not swapped i guess the info site i used for my specs is wrong

Edited by v-twinwalker

Strip your calipers down, clean them and rebuild them with new seals, and possibly new pistons if they're corroded badly enough.

You're confusing terminology (amongst other things). Your rear brake is a twin-piston single caliper, and your front brake is a dual disc setup, with single piston, sliding calipers.

As @gs7_11says clean and rebuild the caliper, get a rebuild kit, for someone like yourself how is starting out doing bikes this may be a hard job, so the best way is get a load of brake fluid, pump out one piston first clean it and remove the rubber seals  (make sure you take note which way the seals are fitted you don't want to replace the new ones the wrong way round/upside down the lip must face the right way) clean out the caliper under where the seal was DO NOT score the caliper surface, replace seal with new one put some rubber grease on new seal where it meats the piston or use some brake fluid, replace the cleaned piston and push all the way in, now clamping the piston you've just done in place, repeat on the other piston.

Good luck.