Caliper hanger alternatives

Brad

Hey up all,

anyone know of an alternative caliper hanger to use in a slingshot? The original one seems to be like hens teeth. They are available new from Suzuki but I'm hoping an alternative one is a straight swap and much cheaper! 

IMG-20190304-WA0000.jpeg

I used a teapot one (GSXF). Ended up buying it from States. It was cheaper from there including postage and caliper than I could get one in Uk (.....i “think” around £15 all in)

I know my calliper is on top but I’m sure mounting centres are the same...

CE46940C-C325-4E94-89DF-F5F644D9CD26.jpeg

Edited by R1guy
1 hour ago, R1guy said:

I used a teapot one (GSXF). Ended up buying it from States. It was cheaper from there including postage than I could get one in Uk (.....i “think” around £15 all in)

I know my calliper is on top but I’m sure mounting centres are the same...

CE46940C-C325-4E94-89DF-F5F644D9CD26.jpeg

Is that the 1100f or 750f, I thought the 750 was a 17mm spindle not a 20mm?

The caliper and hanger were advertised as 750. I didn’t realise there was a difference.

Either way, 750 spindle hole could be opened up or an 1100 one could be sleeved down depending on what’s required?

Edited by R1guy

Thanks for that, I've got a feeling I've got a bandit caliper and hanger in the lockup now I think about it!

Do I need to use a Bandit spacer with it? If no one knows I'll report back tomorrow night when I dig all the bits out!