White paint

philwright

I think they still use that colour on suzuki cars. A touch up kit could be available at your local suzuki car dealer / garage. 

I am still meaning on researching that as my 85 Efe has the same color.  A Google search a long time ago showed some suzuki car models had the same color.

Hth

Trouble I found with touch up kits for metallic paints like the pearl cool white is application.  This type of paint has to be applied in a very light film, i.e. by spray, for the metal particles to lie properly.  If you apply it with a brush, touching up, the film is always wrong and the paint then never matches, it looks too dark because the paint is not reflecting the light properly.  The only way IMO to get a correct match is to apply it by spray.

For paint chips it's a total waste of time and money using the correct Suzuki white as a touch up, it looks gash anyway, you might as well just use a dab of any white paint.  If you've got a bigger area to sort the only way it will look anything like is a spray job, airbrush etc.  But you're either going to need to know what you're doing or give it to someone who does.