83 gsx discs

Rhubarb

Giles at Bike HPS (he is the boss there) is very helpful with such problems. His email address is on the company website. He looked through the main Brembo dealer database for me when given the dimensions for the disc mounts for a race wheel I have and then provided me with a list of the bikes from which the discs would fit. EBC also have a website with measurement data on so you can cross reference discs from different bikes with the same part numbers. The main problem I find with trying to match discs from different bikes is the lack of the offset measurement, which is rarely easily available. This can be a major hassle if you intend on using radial brakes for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Dezza said:

Giles at Bike HPS (he is the boss there) is very helpful with such problems. His email address is on the company website. He looked through the main Brembo dealer database for me when given the dimensions for the disc mounts for a race wheel I have and then provided me with a list of the bikes from which the discs would fit. EBC also have a website with measurement data on so you can cross reference discs from different bikes with the same part numbers. The main problem I find with trying to match discs from different bikes is the lack of the offset measurement, which is rarely easily available. This can be a major hassle if you intend on using radial brakes for obvious reasons.

This is exactly the reason I've asked and probably a great starting point so thank you sir.