Slabby 750 into GS550

Needing a quick fix winter hack, so me being me and nothing being simple, I want to sling a 750 slabby motor into a GS550 frame. 

Now... what engine mounts will work? I'm given to believe that the top back and front line up relatively easily, am I right thinking that? 

Also, in a stock swingarm, what's the maximum width rear I can get in without surgery? 4.5? 

Bearing in mind I'd like it to be as "bolt-together" as possible, with a minimum of butchery. Cheers. :pimp:

Depending on what 550 frame you have the answer is yes, the 550 frame with the roller bearing head stock only the rear bottom works, the other 550 frames you can use ever the front, top rear or bottom rear.

The other thing to look at is the high of the tank as the can cover just touches the bottom of the tank and the carb tops can as well depending on which carbs you use.

You will need to use foam filters on the carbs.

A gs500 rear wheel goes very easley or with a bit more messing with spacers a b6 just goes in the standard swing arm but I mean just.

A gs500 front wheel will go in the standard forks with bearings or If you put a gsx550 front end on the rgv250 front wheel goes straight in.

If you're lucky, and as there is quite a lot on here how have done this they may even engine plate diagram.