welcome to the winged hammers Markz9

We have a new Winged Hammer. Welcome to the OSS race team @Markz9 You can read more about Marks machines here

So I asked Mark for a bit of background for his intro and here's what he told me:

I used to race years ago and my first outing was at brands hatch at the chas Mortimer race school he was still instructing then played about with 250 x7 etc but kids life etc came along joined the NSA and started sprinting for a few years but I prefer circuit racing to be honest my self and a friend from uni visited the spa classic and at that point you could enter the 4 hour as long as you didn't have a national or international race licence that's now flipped and is the opposite

so we started building the gs1000 to race in the endurance however that year as I said they changed the licence requirement however a chap approached from the german classic superbike and suggested we came and joined them at spa that year and that was it

I have had some experience of the crmc over here and they are quite difficult to deal with quite clique and the csbk are very easy going club but a lot of traveling we did go as far a Czech republic never again 2 days there and I blow the engine up

this years aiming to do all the rounds with csbk and some here with formula prostock club

nurburgring, schleiz TT, spa, Dijon and oshersleben  

Mark you can now start threads in the race section. I have moved your existing thread to this section too.

May the mighty winged hammer bring you the  righteous, and divine luck that every OSS racer deserves(y)

Oh and don't forget to give me your address so I can send you your wings @Markz9

AB357D94-B03F-4BF5-8422-E27CEC196313.thumb.jpeg.bb04ef7ff01582a3928496461086bcb6.jpeg

• Like 5