Welcome to the winged hammers Downtheshed

The ranks of the Winged Hammers racing at the 2018 classic TT are growing. I might have to visit this year just to wave my Winged Hammers flag.

So it gives me great pleasure to welcome Jim @downtheshedto the OSS race team.

Jim tells me he first went to the Manx gp about 5/6 years ago and just loved the whole classic /modern mix. So having met a few oss'ers , Funkymonk, Yoshijohnny, Canamant etc ,  he has been threatening to build a bike to enter for a couple of years, but a house move etc got in the way.

Jim said "This bike came up for sale and I thought lets do it. So 2018 is the start of DTS racing. Looking forward to it. I have a pal, a previous Manx winner to ride the bike, which has already gained 2 x replicas with the previous owner , so here's hoping.!!"

Well Jim, it's official you are now a Winged Hammer. May Hanma-shin's mighty hammer bless your endevours and may thr OSS will be with you.

Start your own thread in this section to keep us up to date with your preperation.

5a6a06b5ce9e6_GSXRRACER.thumb.jpg.c9db9553022b79209ca374a47b107e67.jpg

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/01/2018 at 10:00 AM, KATANAMANGLER said:

The ranks of the Winged Hammers racing at the 2018 classic TT are growing. I might have to visit this year just to wave my Winged Hammers flag.

So it gives me great pleasure to welcome Jim @downtheshedto the OSS race team.

Jim tells me he first went to the Manx gp about 5/6 years ago and just loved the whole classic /modern mix. So having met a few oss'ers , Funkymonk, Yoshijohnny, Canamant etc ,  he has been threatening to build a bike to enter for a couple of years, but a house move etc got in the way.

Jim said "This bike came up for sale and I thought lets do it. So 2018 is the start of DTS racing. Looking forward to it. I have a pal, a previous Manx winner to ride the bike, which has already gained 2 x replicas with the previous owner , so here's hoping.!!"

Well Jim, it's official you are now a Winged Hammer. May Hanma-shin's mighty hammer bless your endevours and may thr OSS will be with you.

Start your own thread in this section to keep us up to date with your preperation.

5a6a06b5ce9e6_GSXRRACER.thumb.jpg.c9db9553022b79209ca374a47b107e67.jpg

Welcome.

• Like 1