GSXR 1100 STEMS

Dezza

Do the bottom yoke stems vary among GSXR 1100 models, e.g. the slabside models, the K, and the L,M,N models with USD forks? The reason I ask is I want to fit some yokes that are presently stemless to a Spondon frame that had yokes (billet) fitted with what I think is a GSXR 1100K stem. I do not want the billet yokes and as is obvious, they will be easiest to get rid of if they still have a stem attached. What I need to know is if GSXR 1100 stems are interchangeable among different 1100 frames because if so, if the one I have fits, then any other 1100 stem should also fit, and could be sourced to enable me to fit my new yokes. Many thanks in advance for any input.

Some billet ones, that take GSXR1100 K forks. I was going to flog the whole lot together. The yokes really need some sculpturing with a milling machine to reduce weight as they weigh a ton. They also have some risers welded on (pretty well) which are not to my taste, although these could be removed and the top yoke milled flat. I can't post pics as I am currently in China and will be until mid-December.