TWO WHEEL TUESDAY-OLD BUCKINGHAM NORFOLK

Madb

Hi ya, Sorry for the delay in replying. Been very busy sorting and getting a field ready for a classic bike and car rally local to me. glad to say it went alot better than expected! YIPPEE!, Anyways, Old buckingham is a place in sorthern regions of sunny Norfolk, And the landlord of the drinking den (racer and biker and all round good guy started  abike night a few years ago and now has a bike meet every tuesday evening from 5pm(or 1700 hours for those who understand their is 24 hours in a day) sometimes wish their could be more but hey hoo. the turn out when i went was a massive! must have been over 300 bikes easily. loads of old suzukis but one did stand out and that were a gs1000ss . looking standard till ya started to notice the shiny bits. dont Quite know the "ss" bit but maybe the owners take on things? 

Anyhow it is worth a ride out, everyone seems very friendly and keen to tell you about the bikes and the journey on how they changed their bike. weather dependent of coarse!

burgers bar,sausages, curry and of coarse the bar it's self and a massive green to park yer pride and joy on with stand pucks given out for free. Oh and them roads!

maybe see you there?

@minx Most people haven't heard of east anglia, let alone places in norfolk But I'm pleased to say  I'm glad as the off the main roads they are quite quiet and mainly still in good nick for our bikes to ride apon, that includes suffolk too, to which i mainly ride. 

@sheep Yes i do believe that is the same. defo worth the ride sheep. maybe see ya there one nite before the doom and gloom of winter as you know we always have 10 foot of snow every year!xD I know this because them four wheel things fall of the road more often!

There were some lovely Suzuki's there last night.I particularly liked the red GS1000 Wes rep complete with #34 number boards adorning the front and seat sides....anyone here???....also another GS1000 with some nice period after market parts....

I now have an unhealthy obsession with two strokes once the RGV left,leaving us with a nice smell of Pro2..mmmm

• Like 1