efe tank pads

Monk

Hey all, wondered if anyone knows where i can get new or decent tank rubber/pads plus the little screw rubbers, my tanks needing painting due to rust bubbles quite a few under the tank pads but looks like ones on it have been glued in parts! Plus the screw covers are naffed or missing!

40 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

You'll be lucky! Or...there might be some behind Cockney Ricks pile of rocking horse shit! :D

Haha yeah obviously thought that but had to be worth asking! Guess il have to try peel em off, not looking forward to that!

6 minutes ago, davecara said:

The screw covers are still available new, I picked a set up about 2 weeks ago :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand!!!  Where you get them from then mate? If by some miracle i csn get the pads off intact and re-fitted once tanks painted might get away with just the screw covers!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, davecara said:

IMG_7933.JPG

Cheers for that pal atleast can search for the correct part now!(y)

Infact just popped on the bay, found 1 and purchased , that was the one missing, ill see if i can live with the others!

Edited by Monk
11 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Try dousing behind the rubbers with WD40. That usually dissolves most adhesives. 

Cheers swiss toni, yeah that would be my plan, just old rubber trying to get something to then re-stick aswell, tend to find it will have miss shaped aswell!