gsx1100f powerscreen manifold rubbers

Monk

Hi all, ive just noticed no1 intake manifold rubber broken, thats looking from behind the engine from the left, i fitted bandit 600 ones after many hours realised the lips inside where spaced different not allowing carbs to clip in, so i either need one rubber or a set that will fit any body found similiar fit easier/cheaper to come by?

Depending on carb size, something from another bike should fit. But if one of them broke, you might want to replace all of them before the rest fail. As far as I know, Suzuki is still making the intake boots for now. You might be able to find a used set on that site, though you'll want new gaskets for them.

13 hours ago, Monk said:

Hi all, ive just noticed no1 intake manifold rubber broken, thats looking from behind the engine from the left, i fitted bandit 600 ones after many hours realised the lips inside where spaced different not allowing carbs to clip in, so i either need one rubber or a set that will fit any body found similiar fit easier/cheaper to come by?

I have a few odd oil boiler manifolds whats the part no on the side of it ?

15 hours ago, Upshotknothole said:

Depending on carb size, something from another bike should fit. But if one of them broke, you might want to replace all of them before the rest fail. As far as I know, Suzuki is still making the intake boots for now. You might be able to find a used set on that site, though you'll want new gaskets for them.

Yeah turns out same carb size doesnt fit, thats the problem, just been to bike breakers where dad retired from! Everything gsf bandit etc same suze different inside lips!

1 hour ago, Duckndive said:

Yeap got a full set "no carb clamps"

MANDSCN2631.thumb.JPG.9284185c4491de4fcfc1d632f3584ccf.JPG

Ah nice one duckndive, Ive just taken bandit ones back to dads old shop, thanks again for looking my efe projects at a standstill ! One guy just got back to me with a new spare he had but pot 4 typical!  what could you let me have them for delivered mate? Cheers jase