Gsxf clocks change, renthal bars

Kasweld

Hi all, just joined in to OSS, 

i have a year 2000 gsxf 750 it's in abit of a state, but I'm looking to streetfighter it, 

not sure on your views on 'streetfigtering' but I like the look of them

Any way my questions are:- the clocks... can I retro fit some gsxr clocks on that are smaller in size, wiring is main problem that I'm not sure on, has it or anyone ever done it???

The second thing is I want to fit renthal bars to it, but at the min has got a handlebar assembly on which won't work for renthals, is there one I could swap with to just 'bolt on' that will take the renthals, e.g. bandit one not sure if it will fit

Any help would be most appreciated, thanks 

Hi and welcome to OSS :) 

As to your questions...

The clocks: all depends on if you want to keep the fuel gauge. If not, you could fit gsxr clocks - just check if your gsxf is the worm drive or electronic speedo version and get gsxr ones accordingly, and some gsxr clocks only have one warning light for the indicators instead of one for each side.

Handlebars: you can get mounts off eblag that bolt onto your forks in place of the standard handlebars and then you can fit the renthals.

• Like 1
On 23/06/2017 at 9:14 PM, wraith said:

Hi and welcome to OSS :) 

As to your questions...

The clocks: all depends on if you want to keep the fuel gauge. If not, you could fit gsxr clocks - just check if your gsxf is the worm drive or electronic speedo version and get gsxr ones accordingly, and some gsxr clocks only have one warning light for the indicators instead of one for each side.

Handlebars: you can get mounts off eblag that bolt onto your forks in place of the standard handlebars and then you can fit the renthals.

Have been looking for the mounts you mentioned can find any, would you be able to mention an item number off Eblag please