main air jet

Hi guys! has anybody managed to solve what the internal differences between gsxr1100 and bandit 1200 36mm carbs may be?. have a b12 with 1100m motor, bandit carbs, just rejetted as stock 1100k/l and in process of gradually modding airbox. I have been having idle/low rpm richness issues for some time and was wondering if the main air jet could be the cause. can anybody shed any light on this? if it carries ion being a pain I may just look out for a blandit motor and be done with it!!. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Wraith Im not  sure to what extent the size difference will make at low rpms (ive found myself on a steep learning curve) but most people seem to be setting mixtures screws 2 1/2 plus turns whilst mine are backed in around 1 -1 1/2 turns and still boggy. However, Ill be popping a couple of shiny new holes in my airbox tomorrow and ill see where i go from there. ive also tried adjusting float heights trying to balance things out but its lean everywhere else so its going back to stock height tomorrow and go from there.