96 bandit 600 forks

hey guys!! I am new here and I felt like you guys could teach me a few about my bike..Well couple years ago on my way to work some guy decided to hit my bike and total it. Since then i had it sitting in my garage. Finally the spring is coming and I have to choices. Part it out or fix it up. I dont want to deal with the salvage title so i got a new frame.. But at this point i would like to make this more of a project. I need to install new forks on the bike since the whole front is in pieces. Since I am still pretty new to this i would like to try getting a direct swap to  my bike it is a 1996 bandit 600. If you guys could give me a hand in this!!!

11 hours ago, Madb said:

WELCOME ABOARD!. You may get some funny comments tho as you admitted to owning a blandit but it will be all in good old rib pulling. just dont take it to heart.

have fun!!!! wheeeeeeeeee.....

Haha thanks i dont mind love the bike so i will take the heat with it!!

Have a good look around in the projects section for ideas.  The b6 is a solid bike to start from, what is actually busted?  Post some pics of it.

Maybe pic up someones, unfinished, project oil cooled gsxr 1986 - 9. Theyre often cheap on e##y. Then use your b6 parts to finish it, or vice versa.