rear wheel compatibillity

Straight fit,but you need to use the 1100w rear wheel spacers,as(on the brake side) the oil-coolers use a spacer with a built-in steel dust cover and the watercoolers use a rubber seal which the spacer sits in :)

Oil-cooled
DSC_0074_zpskb7bqkmw.jpg

Water-cooled

DSC_0401_zpspusbckfm.jpg

Edited by Del
  • Like 1

well i can confirm that what i thought was a 1100w does not fit on my 750l if i use the sprocket carrier taht came with the wheel the chain run is off and if i use the 750l carries the rear brake is off on the 1100 carrier the sprocket sits deeper and the centre is taller on the carrier than the 750l if that makes sense ill take some piccys later when im home

18 hours ago, Rene EFE said:

Isn't the offset on the disk different as well?

The 750l and watercooler wheel  i have here are the same measurements.They both use the slabby hanger as well for the smaller 220mm slabby discs we are using.I did have to put the dish of the sprocket facing inwards because the 11k has a slightly shorter output and countershaft than the others.

Or did you mean the 1100k  4.5" wheel (i'll have to dig it out and check) :/

Edited by Del
22 hours ago, Rene EFE said:

No, I meant between 5.5 oilcooler and watercoolerwheel. Confused now, going to take some measurements later myself. If it's the same, it'll save me getting another rearwheel (after giving 2 away for free a few months ago)

No difference,I took an oli-cooled(the green)out of Sonny's slabby 1100 and swapped it for a water-cooler(the black),it was
a straight swap. I just had to make sure i used the spacers that came with the wheel :)

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

Edited by Del
  • Like 1