Yoshimura cyclone end can ?.

Hi there, just a quick question regarding changing the oem suzuki exhaust on my Gsxr750m, I have found a nice yoshimura end can for it,I'm really needing some accurate advice regarding the carburetors, I have been told the fueling will be thrown out with the yoshimura end can.some one told me I will need to turn the mixture screws on the carburetor half a turn in.im just wondering if this is true. Any motorcycle technician or mechanical minded answers would be very much appreciated. 

Replacing the stock muffler on stock headers? Get the Factory Pro stage 1 kit and if you still have the stock air box, you can take advantage of the power jet circuits on these carbs. They're the rubber tubes that run down one side of the carbs. They only work with the air box, and help fine tune I think 10K+ for jetting. Not sure if the UK got them with zero jets installed or functional jets from the factory.

There's a long write up about them in the archives.

https://oldskoolsuzuki.info/archives/category/the-vault/page/2