Yoke i.d please

Anyone know which model this bottom yoke is from. Note single steering lock stop to the front. I'd of fork is 54. I'm thinking 750LM, or 1100L possibly. L

If you found that too easy, t's got a differet stem which is 28mm at bottom, 25mm top, and distance top of stem to top of btm yoke is 225, any ideas?

Cheers

16878132801065705808390760196832.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, baldrick said:

i was wondering if its maybe bandit fitment for usd forks, maybe?

Most Suzuki Stems are in the 225mm region 

Blandit is nearer to 245mm long

are you sure the btm bearing is 28mm ? 

as the 750 uses a 25mm top and a 30mm btm bearing but the stem is wasted between the two bearings 

Edited by Duckndive

i checked again its 235 from the top face of the bottom yoke to the end of the yoke stem. not 225mm mybad

stem has a keyway or whatever its called for a steering lock, rhs approx 130mm up stem, from top face of btm yoke

top of yoke stem has an internal female thread, approx m12

it has 8mm of shim below the bottom bearing, so effective length of yoke is 227 ish.

yes btm bearing ID is definitely 28mm

1 hour ago, baldrick said:

i checked again its 235 from the top face of the bottom yoke to the end of the yoke stem. not 225mm mybad

stem has a keyway or whatever its called for a steering lock, rhs approx 130mm up stem, from top face of btm yoke

top of yoke stem has an internal female thread, approx m12

it has 8mm of shim below the bottom bearing, so effective length of yoke is 227 ish.

yes btm bearing ID is definitely 28mm

Well The Yoke is identical to a  750 one but the stem is defiantly odd ball 

https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/parts/5288981/gsx-r750-1988-1990-j-l/steering-stem-model-l