2 barrel Mikuni carbs???? 1983 GS550L(d) twin 2bbl carbs

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for any information on the 1983 GS550L twin carburetors, carb kits, gaskets, orings, and any procedures on the carbs.

They are 2 barrel carbs(2 of them) and only seem to run tolerably when they are totally spotless clean.  So with multiple disassembly and cleanings through the years, my original gaskets and O-rings are in poor shape.  I swear I've found kits on eBaf or Armazon before, but I cannot locate any now.

I'm not even sure what to call these Mikuni Carbs... the only ones that I can find on Googlie are old sets for sale...

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

What are the carb spacings between each inlet port? This bike is known here as the GSX550 to widen spares searches. If it has the same carb spacings as other air/oil cooled Suzukis it may be easier to fit some more conventional carbs from another model, e.g. 600 Bandit if spares for the originals are difficult to source. The original carbs are often referred to as 'twin-choke' units.