Fairing hardware

Hey guys  total noob here.. I've got the fairings for my 91 750  the bottom pan is assembled but I have none of the hardware for it to mount to the side fairings nor for the sides to mount to the windscreen cowling.  The two engine mounts are there but that's it.. I've priced it out online and it would be around 130 bucks just for hardware..... any suggestions? This bike eating all my paychecks and I'm just now about to put her on the road.    Is it push pins for the cowling to the side fairings?  Any pics would be great to of up close hardware.   I'm like this close to going to the local hardware store and sourcing my own  but I want to know where to put rubber at too..

Have a look on https://alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm

You should be able to figure out what you need. And get the part numbers to search for.

Buy a fairing bolt kit off evilblag it will have all the fasteners you need.

Unfortunately the rubber mounts off the engine to the fairing are pricey (you may get lucky and find some secondhand) same for the lower fairing mounts.

Edited by SiBag
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, SiBag said:

Have a look on https://alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm

You should be able to figure out what you need. And get the part numbers to search for.

Buy a fairing bolt kit of evilblag it will have all the fasteners you need.

Unfortunately the rubber mounts off the engine to the fairing are pricey (you may get lucky and find some secondhand) same for the lower fairing mounts.

The ones for the engine mounts I luckily have still attached to the engine.    I'll  check the site out   thank you!   Oh also, on the left side fairing where it's like 3ish inches of level to ground plastic.... the person before me had a hole cut out like a switch or something was mounted there    any idea what for? And best way to patch that?