Starter Relay solenoid help needed

Hi, I'm looking for help with the wiring for the starter solenoid on a gsxr 1100w. I'm currently replacing the harness which seems pretty unmolested except for the wiring for the starter relay solenoid. The red plug has been cut off and replaced with spade connectors. Does anyone have a picture or know what wires go to what pins?

17 hours ago, Danm54 said:

Pic from my 95 1100w, should probably clean that up a bit...

20220730_190813.thumb.jpg.aea6300a79a5d5db0e4561f3f29793dd.jpg

That looks about standard for most starter soli / relays - Yellow/green would be from button press, black/white is an earth and the heavy Red will likely be connected internally to the battery via the main fuse under the cover. On earlier bikes they didn't feature a 'main fuse', just a normal fuse box between battery and powered items ie. GS's & GSX's. GSXR's tried a resettable circuit breaker - royal PITA, best junked IMO. The main fuse isn't so bad but they are usually exposed to road crap and can corrode to the point of failure and the spare carried alongside is usually as bad so you are in 'shit creek' either way LOL!