Explanation by video( GSXR750L)

elavir

I doubt you'll fine a video specific to your bike but a 'generic one', for a 4 cylinder, centre run STANDARD chain will be enough. A Hyvo chain as fitted to Blandits is slightly different (more fiddly) so best not look at that! It's a relatively simple procedure - I had to do one whilst on a dyno trying to set up some carbs, it took about an hour and a half and a few pairs of hands - two pairs is minimum as peening over the rivet link is a pain on your own!

6 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

I doubt you'll fine a video specific to your bike but a 'generic one', for a 4 cylinder, centre run STANDARD chain will be enough. A Hyvo chain as fitted to Blandits is slightly different (more fiddly) so best not look at that! It's a relatively simple procedure - I had to do one whilst on a dyno trying to set up some carbs, it took about an hour and a half and a few pairs of hands - two pairs is minimum as peening over the rivet link is a pain on your own!

Thnx for the info, that makes searching for the right video a lot easier.

Edited by elavir
Typing does weird