Quick Turn Throttle for GSXR-W

I'm sure most of you know the early R1 throttle tube will drop straight in to your oem housing and give you a quixker turn throttle, Motion pro will also make you a Rev-2  throttle kit for your oem cv carbs or any after market carbs.  I previously had done the R1 conversion and now switched over to the Rev-2. Motion Pro was really good with communication and getting the product to me. They sell replacement cables for the oem cv carbs, so I'm sure it would be very easy for them to match up an existing kit. The following are some pics from another post I used as a "how to..." and saved on Pinterest.

https://pin.it/4IyFRDM

Edited by TJS
  • Like 1

Motion Pro is a nice company to work with... Especially for weird/custom applications- my shop orders from them pretty regularly. I like how you've moved CDi and starter relay up close, that's a nice, clean setup!! Have you entertained the idea of a single-cable throttle? Personally I like the feel of a super light (think YZ125) throttle although I do know some regulations may want a second "close cable" for safety purposes...

Also, where'd you get that nice aluminum cowl support??

The FCR carbs require a dual push/pull cable. I have run a single pull on CV carbs with a Yosh 1/4 turn throttle. The aluminum mirror/fairing bracket is from LC Phillips. Not sure you can still get them. Graves makes a race only version, but will not produce them for orders under 10, the last time I checked.