Oil leak issue

Phill106

Iv Got a very annoying oil leak from cylinder 2 lower exhaust bolt. Part of the cylinfer head has cracked away and has previously been retapped and 'repaired' with a longer bolt. But oil is still getting through the thread and onto the exhaust.

The annoying bit is that I have another head and was planning to replace but I don't want to take on the extra effort and expense of removing the engine and replacing it till next year when the barrels are ready for the cc upgrade. Is there anything I can do in the mean time to seal the thread? I thought of plumbers tape but on researching I found it'll just melt lol I also thought of a stud jbwelded into place but again I found the temp rating to be too low and it'll just disintegrate. 

Suggestions? 

The longer screw has likely punched through the casing into an oil way or drain hence the leak, so welding is the ultimate fix. I've used JB Weld on heads before without drama.......this isn't directly exposed to 900 deg exhaust temp, probably nearer 200 - 250 so should hold ok for a fair while providing the area is well de-greased / oil free!