Lost compression

Inazuma

That's becouse I use Dot head, that been skimming. So to keep 0.80 thu clerance Valve/piston I done some dremel action. Any way, I did not even fire it up. I also use Ramair filter on cv38. I think all that could bee resoult of less restrictive filter. Becouse I use Dot head my options list is short. 

What you will do ?

15948162270848310887746687335530.jpg

15948162810126187342180713458556.jpg

Edited by Inazuma
22 hours ago, Inazuma said:

That's because I use Dot head, that been skimming. So to keep 0.80 thu clearance Valve/piston I done some dremel action. Any way, I did not even fire it up.

Whatever clearance you think you have, it 'looks' like the valves have touched! If it hasn't been started, you may have some bent valves. Freehand Dremelling valve cutouts isn't the best way, a milling machine and fly cutter is recommended just for accuracy and equal cuts.

9 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Whatever clearance you think you have, it 'looks' like the valves have touched! If it hasn't been started, you may have some bent valves. Freehand Dremelling valve cutouts isn't the best way, a milling machine and fly cutter is recommended just for accuracy and equal cuts.

Yes I was aware of that. I did chek every single Valve. Takes 3 times of the head.

I done oil squirt in pług hole also. Comp rais to 9. Shot

I found youse bandit pistons. Is it worth doing it.? On 2 days I it will be sorted.

Might be just the rings want changing not the pistons .    Strange that it's just low on one.  Maybe it is a bent valve not sealing , maybe blow-by at the gasket.  Every single part needs measuring with micrometer and checking to spec in the manual , the evidence will be there