EFE Rear Shock alternatives

Hi Guys and Gals, here I am , waiting for all my bits to come back from the powder coaters. I have a decent condition Hagon shock to fit on the bike, but I am wondering if there is an alternative shock off a modern bike which would drop in and improve the rear suspension control. Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative, the Hagon shock looks a bit small for a bike this size and weight. I will download pictures of the powder coated bits when I get then back, hopefully by end of month. Regards everybody. Rob

2 minutes ago, inazumarob said:

Hi Guys and Gals, here I am , waiting for all my bits to come back from the powder coaters. I have a decent condition Hagon shock to fit on the bike, but I am wondering if there is an alternative shock off a modern bike which would drop in and improve the rear suspension control. Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative, the Hagon shock looks a bit small for a bike this size and weight. I will download pictures of the powder coated bits when I get then back, hopefully by end of month. Regards everybody. Rob

I,ve had a Hagon and a WP on EFE,s both worked well