1052/1157 ignition pickups

Besides the 1052 having 2 vr sensors, does anyone know if the trigger wheels are the same through the entire 1052/1157 range? 

Im running a mk2 bandit cdi on my 1052 (or will be!) and I'm hoping I can just use the standard slabby pickup leave one vr sensor unplugged?

Well I know for a fact that a GSXR1100 K/L/M trigger wheel looks nothing like a Blandit 1200 mk1 wheel and would assume that neither will look like a 1052 wheel ! Haven't a scooby doo whether the teeth are in the correct place relative to the crankshaft - wouldn't it be easier to get a Blandit pick-up and rotor so you know it'll work? I assume you have the mk2 Ign. switch as well?

5 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Well I know for a fact that a GSXR1100 K/L/M trigger wheel looks nothing like a Blandit 1200 mk1 wheel and would assume that neither will look like a 1052 wheel ! Haven't a scooby doo whether the teeth are in the correct place relative to the crankshaft - wouldn't it be easier to get a Blandit pick-up and rotor so you know it'll work? I assume you have the mk2 Ign. switch as well?

It'll be easier. It it'll cost more!O.o