front master cylinder for katana 1100

katana11

4 hours ago, katana11 said:

looking for one 

Pretty sure I have one lying around ...drop me a PM if you are interested. It is not clean - and no where near the standard of the renovation you are doing. But would give you a starter for 10! I may even have a relatively new clutch cable.

In the end I bought an Accosato cable clutch to put on my project. Though now moving to put an oilblower into the frame, so will be moving to hydraulic clutch. 

Alternatively you could use a new Bandit 600 one I would imagine - pretty sure they are a cable clutch.

3 minutes ago, Solcambs said:

Pretty sure I have one lying around ...drop me a PM if you are interested. It is not clean - and no where near the standard of the renovation you are doing. But would give you a starter for 10! I may even have a relatively new clutch cable.

In the end I bought an Accosato cable clutch to put on my project. Though now moving to put an oilblower into the frame, so will be moving to hydraulic clutch. 

Alternatively you could use a new Bandit 600 one I would imagine - pretty sure they are a cable clutch.

hows it going mate i will restore it if u have it i have a fecking knack for it now haha, where u based and is it off a kat 11 ?

16128519_1267668963272510_594253291_n.jpg

16117997_1267669636605776_176466274_n.jpg

Edited by katana11