1990 GSXR switchgear wiring

skelly

Hi all.

I have purchased some new left & right switchgear for my katana project from a 1990 GSXR1100.

Now.. I have had the mulitmeter on them and I think I have sussed whats what but It would be good to see a wiring diagram of them just in case there is anything I have missed.

So can anyone point me in the direction of one or post the relevant bits so I can have a gander please ?

Cheers.

Skel.

If you have a stock kat switch for the left, the same as used on the EFE, you will have little in the way of problems working out which switches have the same function on the GSXR switch. I did this but also used the switch diagram for the efe switch. The colour coding is much the same on both older and newer units. I wish I changed switches years ago as the GSXR switch is so much better than that idiotic earlier switch. Whoever designed that should be made to commit hari-kari. I think the right switch would be a very simple swap as there's nothing much on it, unless you use a newer switch that does not have the parking light function.