So I haven't posted much up for a while as I've been flat out at work, but in between repairing and restoring old boards I've been doing a few upgrades to my bike. As a long awaited upgrade I finally got fed up with constant servicing of my six pots, got my wallet out and splashed out on some S/H four pot calipers..

before:seat_cowl_3_006.JPG

After:rach_play_tiki_resto_160.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_161.JPG

So now I have wayyy better braking, with feel and progressive action, not nothing, nothing......aggghhhhh corner !!

I've also added some adjustable shorty levers in anodised Black finish, photo's to come of those :)

Edited by badgerkdd
forgot last bit !
  • Like 1

I've also been sorting a rotted header link pipe with chopping about a second exhaust and a section of swaged Stainless pipe....rach_play_tiki_resto_145.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_140.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_147.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_141.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_142.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_149.JPGrach_play_tiki_resto_151.JPG

Had to retro fit proper exhaust clamps as the ones I ordered, payed extra to have on next day delivery ( Friday), didn't arrive until after the weekend! Anyway fitted on the Tuesday but didn't have my camera !

Anyway, it worked, no more exhaust leaks and back to its usual 'fruity' sound :)