Cadwell Park 11th and 12th July PS Classic bike burn up

Guest YoshiJohnny

Guest YoshiJohnny

looking at the local weather saturday looks decent but sunday looks crap, hope they,ve got it wrong but we,ll see

I had a word with the big guy in the sky and he sorted it... :D

No decent pics of me riding yet but there were loads of gorgeous bikes there, was nice to finally meet people I have "known" for ages, Robert Bean and his droolworthy Sponny Turbo, Billy the Kid (10 hours drive from Cornwall!!), Paul Morris and his gorgeous Turbo..and people I have met before but great to catch up... Grumpy Gary, Simon Francis, Richard Hocking, Katana Dave, Tom Davidson, Tim Wilks, Sam Baker, Jonathan Baker and others..had a great day once I'd got the bike running OK...breather to rocker cover squished when I put tank on pressurizing crankcase and forcing oil out of places it shoudn't after first 2 laps!!! Funny though as apparently after I pulled off sharpish onto the grass...the guy in front of me thought HE had been black flagged and went into the pits...taking EVERYONE with him lol.... 

All in all a good day

11753687_113285835679808_237375927730450236_n (2).jpg

• 4 weeks later...