Red&black efe owners, RED paint code needed please help

Do you have a red & black EFE, can you help, your mission should you choose to except it?

Take one of your panels to a paint shop that can scan the red colour and make a match with a code/ral number I can use in any paint shop.

If anyone has had thier own efe repainted & has the codes, please can they share them with me?

I don't have a red & black EFE so can't get a panel scanned and rsbikepaint doesn't have the paint required on file for this iconic muscle bike paint scheme so can't help for now.

The bike pictured below is not mine and is just to show the colours I want to change my own EFE to.

image.jpeg

My mate had one of these in 1987 and I'm sure with my fading memory he told me at the time the red/white/black scheme was the same colour paint as the 1987 GSXR750H as per my profile picture.

We owned them at the same time in "87 and parked them together a few times and they appeared to be the same colour at least...

This paint (GSXR750H) is deffo listed on RS if the colours are the same, I could be wrong and this depends on your year and model.

Pearl Twinkle Red (Bike Colour)

Black Pearl (gold flake) (Bike Colour)

Silver (Bike Colour)

Edited by Simbec1863
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15 March 2016 at 10:05 AM, Simbec1863 said:

My mate had one of these in 1987 and I'm sure with my fading memory he told me at the time the red/white/black scheme was the same colour paint as the 1987 GSXR750H as per my profile picture.

We owned them at the same time in "87 and parked them together a few times and they appeared to be the same colour at least...

This paint (GSXR750H) is deffo listed on RS if the colours are the same, I could be wrong and this depends on your year and model.

Pearl Twinkle Red (Bike Colour)

Black Pearl (gold flake) (Bike Colour)

Silver (Bike Colour)

Cheers for the info Simbec I'll keep it in mind, its either Pearl Twinkle Red or Pearl Pure Red I know that much, the spec sheet for colour combo does point toward the Pearl Pure Red and I do have a small panel I bought of Eblag to send to rsbikepaint but I'm unsure if its the original colour or not and the panel could be painted the Pearl Twinkle Red as it's quite clean and the other  paint seems hard to get hold of??

cant wait to get it sorted tho just to stare at it :D

• 2 weeks later...