GSX400F Help needed!

Hi

Have just joined and would like to find someone out there who can help me. I have built a GSX400F race bike and attaempted to enter it with the CRMC to race in the Aircooled 500 this season. I have been told to be eligible I have to produce proof one was raced back in the day anywhere in the world. I have scoured the Web without success, only finding evidence of GSX400FW's which I believe are watercooled.  If anyone could help fining this proof ( if it exsists ) then I would be eternally grateful. It can be any meeting / anywhere but in the eighties, doesn't matter if it was a club race in Australia so long as there is photographic evidence or a programme from the meeting. There aren't many Suzukis racing with the CRMC so it would be nice to shake the Hondas / Yamahas up a bit!! It  has cost a lot of money to get the bike to the standard it's at and would be a shame to call time on the project.  With Suzuki being the first to introduce a 400 16v Twin Cam I can't believe no-one had a bash at racing it! All help is greatly appreciated

Digga