Brake pedals on GS 750 and GS 1000

8 hours ago, gs7_11 said:

Check the part numbers on cms.nl or Fowlers.

Thank you for the tip, but I could not find the information on either of their websites (for example, the GS 750 is not even listed on Fowlers).

Would someone here have the Suzuki manufacturer part number for the (rear) brake pedal of a 1979 GS 1000? 

7 minutes ago, gs7_11 said:

Found both easy enough on CMS. O.o

Screenshot_20240718_193152_Samsung Internet.jpg

In fact what I need is the part number for a 1979 GS 1000, and the problem that I am experiencing is that none of the websites that I have been to, list the rear brake pedal, most likely because they do not stock it and it is NLA. All websites list the rear brake caliper and the rear brake hose, but none lists the rear brake pedal, so I cannot find the part number.

I also tried listing the part number for a 1977-1979 GS 750 (which I have) to check whether it is also the part number for a GS 1000, but this is not working either.

So if anyone has a manual with the number for this part and would be kind enough to look it up, I would be very appreciative of their help.

Thank you very much for your help, GS7-11; obviously, either my search skills suck, or I am too cartesian, looking for a brake pedal under brake parts.

So the brake pedals on the 77-79 GS 750 and 79 GS 1000 are different, since they have different part numbers; the part # for the 750 is 43110-45000, while that for the 1000 is 43110-49000.

Thanks to all who replied and posted!

• Like 1