Clutch push rod

Hi all, I have a 92 gsxr 1100 slingshot and being looking at why my clutch isn't engaging when bleeding...stripped it apart again to look at stuff however I was wondering on the lentgh of the push rod for it...is it about 100mm in size?

Cheers

Has it worked ok before? They are notorious for not bleeding easily although the few i've done came good after a while!

If it has worked previously, then the rod length is correct - if parts (ie. cover / clutch) have been changed then all bets are off . . . . unfortunately!

Interesting ! Robinson's list two lengths - an early at 100.0 and a later at 105.0 ! The earlier has a superseded part # but its revised to the later one ! ! ! Guess its check engine # time!

CMS on the other hand only quote one part # 23111- 05A01 but no length given but compatible with 1100 K, L, M & N - so, all the Slingshots.

GSXR1100 K&L Clutch.jpg

Edited by Gixer1460
  • Like 1

looking at it it has..but not sure...apparently it did to previous owner. just doing bits to it till i get get the carbs and stage 3 kit back in it. so far its had new hel lines for the clutch..new slave kit..new master kit and nowt yet ...it wont even reverse bleed...vacumm bleed or normal bleed. it'll push air through from the slave and the fluid from the slave out but nowt downwards...so either i have parts that have moved about in the master stopping it from pushing fluid...a blockage or a air bubble...maybe even defective new parts