EFI Conversion

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to post an update soon, I've been stock piling some parts and waiting for some custom parts to arrive for the project.

Really appreciate you taking the time to post a video, but very strange, the throttle bodies I have (Allegedly from a 1250), have black injectors? 

Maybe replacement aftermarket ones.

For initial ease of conversion I went whole 1250 harness sensors, as it was more modern over the counter parts and connectors etc. I know you want to play with your own computer etc but at least get it running standard ECU then once done splice in your custom setup that way you have a base to fall back onto. Bandit 650 to a standard 600 would run straight up standard ECU no adjustment like mine. Just a thought.

The 650 Bandit came with ABS so you could also have this factory setup, you mentioned later modern benefits.

12 hours ago, GSX1100dreamn said:

Maybe replacement aftermarket ones.

For initial ease of conversion I went whole 1250 harness sensors, as it was more modern over the counter parts and connectors etc. I know you want to play with your own computer etc but at least get it running standard ECU then once done splice in your custom setup that way you have a base to fall back onto. Bandit 650 to a standard 600 would run straight up standard ECU no adjustment like mine. Just a thought.

The 650 Bandit came with ABS so you could also have this factory setup, you mentioned later modern benefits.

I like your thinking! The ABS Option would be interesting, food for thought!