GSX-R 1100 Slabside Wiring Loom differences

I have with a friend all slabsides (G, H, J), but looms are not original (except H perhaps).
I have found out that G both lights always operate while in H and J only the left for the small scale.
Also how can I fit a stand switch, like J, on G and H? I thought the main wiring loom is the same and only sub looms changes.

They may be imports, which have variations in the wiring looms, especially for the main light switches. The slabby workshop manual (proper Suzuki, not Haynes etc.) has all the different wiring diagrams in it and is freely available for nothing on interwebs. That's the first place I would go. You could then deduce if each loom is from a non-UK spec bike or not and then go from there. The light switches also differ, with some not having the P function, only on/off.

• Like 3

Thanks but I was hoping to have a more readily available answer/shortcut.
Something like "I have done it, in order to have both light and side stand switch you need these P/N which are from bikes of that year and market" :) I know perhaps I am asking a lot, but yes that's what I want!