Plenums / carbs

Hi everyone. First post here and a complete disclaimer…. I don’t own a Suzuki…

what I do own is a Kawasaki zx7r and a kit car with zx7r carbs on.

I’ve been looking through your site as I have the very strong intent to supercharge my kit car but keep it running on the keihn cvk’s that are fitted.

now I’ve seen a number of your plenums of all shapes a sizes, some have internal velocity stacks, some do not. I take it with a FI build they are not really required and only really affect off boost running? 

secondly, I understand the floats need a boost ref, but would it be better to build a plenum that encloses the carbs within it if I had the space rather than bolt them to the top of the carbs? Has that been tried/ done? 

I did have another question but if currently escapes me! Appreciate any replies, I fully get that FI with carbs has been done to death here and I will continue to read and search . 

5 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

You are going to get some aggro!

a) you don't own a Suzuki and b) you are asking for info not at all related to Old Suzuki's . . . . . . so be aware!

And c) you obviously haven't read the rules or a) and b) wouldn't have occurred!

Thanks for the reply… I will stick to reading then rather than asking questions. I was simply under the impression people may want to discuss their general knowledge on the topic… thanks anyway