GSX 750 EF carb

Recently stripped,cleaned and refitted the carbs,after 5 seconds the revs rise to 4.5k no issue with cables and choke is fully closed,stripped and swapped over the diaphragms and main jets.Does anyone have a picture of where the hoses go or could I be missing something else?

Thanks

Not sure about this model specifically, but aren't there just one (or two) fuel inlet hoses - both on the fuel rail - and a vacuum hose?  If there are two fuel hoses, they tee together and along with vacuum hose go to petcock on fuel tank.  I doubt this is the problem if you've got sustained fuel supply.  Does the engine continue to run after rising to higher revs?

The diaphragms are supposedly pretty notorious to seat correctly.  Along with the intake rubbers to the head not being sealed correctly could be the source of your issue.

I had that same problem with my 750EF, stripped carbs (3 sets!) changed all orings, even disassembled the butterflies to change orings from all the fuel pipes from 4 carbs. Tried smaller and bigger pilot jets, tried with brake cleaner round manifolds searching for airleaks, blablabla...I always said it wasn't the cables until I tried with a new throttle cable and BUALÁ! Your problem looks like fuel overdose like the refference carb butterfly not closing completely, reving and making the carb balancing imposible wich was happening to my bike (the one where the throttle cable goes to)  or air overdose reving it up(air leak somewhere). I'm not a mechanic but hope this helps, I went through bloody 9 month nightmare man :banana: