Help with frame

Grimeric

Still new to old school Suzukis and just picked up my new frame. 

Was sold as a gsx 750 et. 

On the new keeper slip it is listed as a Suzuki gsx 750, first registered in 92 but manufactured in 82. So I'm guessing it's an imported frame at some point. 

Looking on the sticker at the front of the frame I can make out the last few numbers (it's damaged and painted over) it says ---E then on a slightly different shade it says Z. 

Am I to believe then that this is an ez frame and not an et? Or does the fact that it's possibly imported make it different?

thats all the information I have on the frame at this time. 

Is like to know if the body work from an et or an ex would still fit as I want to start buying some parts for the project. 

1lagd5.jpg

2Yh09P.jpg

the frame sticker actually says gs and not gsx. Could this due to it being an import and given the name gs in that country?

im hoping someone can shed some light on what I actually have so I can make plans! 

Thanks  

The GSX was still called GS in the USA so it will be a GSX Your picture shows  vin plate on the left hand side, sat on bike ,gives it  away as import

The EZ fits with 1982 .The registered bit means first reg for road in this country in 92.

Search ( GSX750E model History ) and it details the differences between models,

Search ( Alpha sports) and get the pictures to compare bits.

In short no noted  mods to frame although frame ref differs   ET and EX bits should fit   IMO.

Thanks for the above. Doing some more digging and as Grebo says it's an American import and they were still called a gs then. Ive been told by Grebo above abd another chap that 80-82 et ex parts fit with exception of the front light cowl and clocks due to them being changed on the ez.