Ignitech CDI map?

1 hour ago, MeanBean49 said:

Like I said earlier the stock tps map is just a generic thing, its not intended to work, you need to imvest in a lot of dyno time if you want to use this function and get it setup right.

Thats because these bikes didnt have a 3d map in the first place. 

Ignitech just supply a 2d map mirroring the standard curve that is ok to use as is.

If you making any changes to the map without doing it on the dyno then your pissing in the wind really anyway. I personally wouldnt want to be running 40 degrees of advance at low throttle openings, not likely to be doing your motor any good

Nah I'm going to change it. Again was looking at turbo maps which are for lower compression motors. Stay tuned for v2

2 hours ago, motopsycho87 said:

Nah I'm going to change it. Again was looking at turbo maps which are for lower compression motors. Stay tuned for v2

Where you getting your turbo map from? 

My turbo ran best with a standard ignition curvre. But I had big intercooler.

Generally non intetcooled setups people end up with about -3 or 4 degrees off max advance to keep it safe

10 hours ago, MeanBean49 said:

Where you getting your turbo map from? 

My turbo ran best with a standard ignition curvre. But I had big intercooler.

Generally non intetcooled setups people end up with about -3 or 4 degrees off max advance to keep it safe

Just found them from googling 3d ignition map.

Had a few runs up the road today. This is so far the most responsive map, I've only been doing up to max revs in 3rd gear and trying to get the revs as close to idle when poodling around. Very smooth, very torquey and so far no nasty noises. Still doesn't behave amazingly well on choke, but comes off choke and idles fine after about 10 seconds. I took a bunch of columns out at higher revs as it created steps where as this creates a nice linear increase

IMG_20210325_212054.jpg

IMG_20210325_212046.jpg

• Like 2