Pictures as requested

rich46

When I first introduced myself and explained that I and my mates were putting together a pair of 1982 GS1100e's (or GSX1100 for those not in USA) to be raced next year in some of the UK vintage road races I was asked to please send pictures.  I usually don't bother with this sort of think as  I tend to get going on a project and then never take the time to slow enough to take the picture for fear I'll forget what the hell I was doing.  Then when I do have the time I've totally forgotten all about take the camera out so it still never gets done.

Well there's a firm in the UK that specializes in building custom race exhaust (RaceFit) for the  Dunlop and Martin and some friends in the UK have hooked me  up with them so I'll be able to get a proper  system worked out.  Jon has a GSX1100 that he can work from but  he also was aware that on these vintage motorbikes a lot of parts are going to be made from scratch (rear-sets, swing-arms etc) so he requested pictures. 

These I am passing along.  Do be aware that this motorbike is in the mock-up stage so is rather rough but all the same here you are.

2020-10-27 17.46.44.jpg

2020-10-27 17.46.56.jpg

2020-10-27 17.46.03.jpg

2020-10-27 17.45.41.jpg

• Like 4

I stand properly chastised  O.o  This said  it's the answers that are what mattered to me and made it worth the time.  Being an Old Guy all I have is a flip phone so I must get my wife to take the time to shot the photos.  She does not really care about keeping the forum informed.   Cheers mate !

• Like 1