oil cooler gsx1074

Salut à tous!

Le sujet à surement été abordé plusieurs fois je pense, mais je cherche des informations ou plan/solution pour monter un radiateur d'huile sur mon gsx1100e 1980

J'ai trouvé deux solutions, mais laquelle il faut privilégier? En sachant que idéalement, je préfère le montage à l'arrière du moteur.

Merci

Hello

the subject has surely been approached several times I think, but i am looking for information or a plan / solution to 
mount an oil radiator on my gsx1100e 1980
I found two solutions, but which one should be favored? 
I prefer the mounting at the rear of the engine aesthetically.

Thanks and sorry for my english

PS: For illustrate

s-l1600.jpg

gsx_katana_oil_cooler_b.jpg

CzHZ8qOXcAAce8R.jpg

Edited by la fouine

Both options should do the same thing. So in that sense it's up to your preferences. If you like more the version with take-offs at the oil pressure switch housing just go for it. Only problem might be finding the take-off block. Naturally you can also make your own if you are handy.

Personally I would prefer the original cooler ports in the front of the engine. Simpler installation and shorter hoses. If you go this route just remember to use an EFE filter cover or make a blanking plug to force the oil to go through the cooler.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:51 AM, Arttu said:

Both options should do the same thing. So in that sense it's up to your preferences. If you like more the version with take-offs at the oil pressure switch housing just go for it. Only problem might be finding the take-off block. Naturally you can also make your own if you are handy.

Personally I would prefer the original cooler ports in the front of the engine. Simpler installation and shorter hoses. If you go this route just remember to use an EFE filter cover or make a blanking plug to force the oil to go through the cooler.

Ok, thanks, i will install in the front of the engine (y)