Running on two, its not the coils huh?

Hi guys , I've a new to me gsx750e so I guess I'm allowed in here now ...

Fifty miles down the road from the guy I bought it off , I lost 1 and 4 .   The next day starting cold it was all four , so i fugured the coil breaks down when hot.  

I've just changed the coils and it's still only 2 and 3 running.  

What's next ? Can we get new cdis ?  The loom looks good for the ignition circuit at least . How can I test the low tension going into the coils ? 

Help me keep this dinosaur on the road ! 

Edited by richyrich

It's the connecttor block to the cdi ignitor that's the trouble I think.  I have 12v at the OW and W wire at the loom side but not the other .  Thanks to bigT for the link to service manual ! Interestingly In there it ses the cdi ignitor thingy can be tested by using a multimeter set to ohms on the cdi wires to the signal generator,  making the one coil spark up when applied and the other coil spark when removed . Tricky to do in practice as just lots of sparks.  Having poked about with my dodgy connector it seems to work for now.

anyone have any tips on removing the connector pins from the block on these old looms ?