master cylinder repair kits ??

69chris

hi guys,

my brake master cylinder is shot, problem is i dont know what its off and all the repair kits listed on that site only show whats bikes they are for, not any sizes,

typically iv no idea what mine come off originally !!!!

its a Nissin 14mm remote res master - anyone know what used those so i can source a seal kit ?

i do also have another  Nissin remote resni could use,  but in 5/8th's, again, any clues to origin so i can obtain a seal kit  ?

cheers all  :tu

I had a TLS master which was 14mm and swapped it out for a TLR which is 5/8 both remote reservoir.

TLS was 4 pot.

TLR was six pot calipers

When I went to twin braided lines did feel right and going to the 5/8 was the trick

BUt they are tokico calipers at least

Ok just checked both the 14 and the 5/8 have nissin embosed on them

Edited by Lachie04
added detail

cheers guys,   

cant find any actual 'together' pics but looks like a normal remote res master .....

0LSnpJO.jpg

in bits.....

SLQvsTg.jpg

614Ridf.jpg

just couldn't find a list to what bikes used what bore size in order to get a seal kit  (cheers Lachie04 (y))

annoying as fuck !! was fine on Monday, yesterday went to pull in the lever whilst moving bike out of shed and it didn't spring back out as usual.....was sort of loose and floppy :$,  stripped the cylinder down expecting to find corrosion or other general grot and it was clean as a whistle 

do the seals suddenly just swell up and get sticky ??   fluid was changed only about a month ago and all has been fine until yesterday.........

:)