gsx1100f fuel lines to efe tank

Monk

Hope somebody can make this simple as searches are not helping, gsx1100f engine and carbs , hoses where on when bought the lump but unsure if correct so need a picture ideally of where they should go, also looking at bottom of efe tank got two outlets on tap plus long line from opposite side near fuel sender, presume just a breather to drop down bottom of frame but as usual could be very wrong! Il try put couple of pics up but hard to tell, so got two hoses into a tee one hose off then three hoses from carb all into one tee ?IMAG0012.thumb.jpg.d78edbf4d443259d60580a15f36b5c0a.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Edited by Monk
missed something out
22 hours ago, Locomotion said:

The powerscreen tank has a twin outlet tap hence two fuel lines, then theres a suction for the fuel tap and a drain from the filler neck surround your ET tank has only one outlet and a drain by the look of it

Hi locomotion, thanks for the pic, right so my two fuel lines into a tee piece is correct then, but the three other drain/ vac are wrong as they had been all put into one tee piece, i read on here and if correct one of the three lines i have is a vac pipe any idea if thats what i should connect to the small outlet on back of the fuel tap?cheers

2 hours ago, Locomotion said:

Yes mate vac pipe to back of tap then the other drain pipe from tank to atmosphere

Right mate just been to have a look and check,disconnected the three that was all tied in together, is the vac one from a steel pipe between and behind carbs two and three? This is the only one different to the others, cheers

2 hours ago, Locomotion said:

Yes it will be on the inlet side of the carbs the steel spigot sticking out, if you look at my pic its the one between the 2 spring covered fuel lines, the other 2 pipes you can see are just breathers

Spot on mate, cheers for that exactly what i needed to know, hopefully get the new build started and a test ride!