1127 carb set up (dyno)

muzzy

Looking for a tuner dyno centre somewhere close to me (Suffolk, north Essex, Norfolk Cambridgeshire) got my 1127 all on the road but doesn't run clean low down ive tried and just cant get it right spoken to a couple in Essex both said not interested, anyone know of anyone please?

thanks

rick

BSD in Peterborough have the know how to deal with carbs. It's sad that the majority of dyno operators don't really know how to set-up carbs, or if they do don't want to deal with them because it's harder work. Working on an injected bike with a power commander is very easy and you don't get your hands dirty !

Cambridge Motorcycles - Spike there knows his stuff, and can advise. If you want contact details or an intro drop me a PM or ring them and say "Sol sent me your way".

However, before you assume dyno time will help, are you sure there's no air leaks, and that the carbs are spotless. Poor running normally starts there.