TL1000R modded/unfinished/runs like crap/right laugh!

Bought this along time ago in a galaxy far far away, well 3 hours drive anyhow!, was mint bog standard, tank decided to eat itself from the inside out! 1 paint bubble then another then another, after little bodges decided to get a mate to weld it up, erm 22 holes later! Then after 6 months more holes so bought a black tank, fitted well with standard blue white colours as tailpiece had bit of black

Next while dropping a gear gearbox decided to destroy itself all this on a bike with less than 3000 miles on! Anyhow this thing bucked me all over the road when it happened and i was either waiting for a chain to hit me or the 4x4 what was close up my ass! Neither did so then attempted to drag this thing over the dual carriageway and await pickup! 

Been modding it ever since!

Screenshot_20170204-000032.png

• Like 1

Hi comp je pistons, r6 ass, magnesium marvic pentas, akrapovic system now minus ti cans and cutdown yoshis, sidecar outfit white power shock, pro taper bars, modded airbox etc, cutdown fairing to take fatbars ,gsxr750 ohlins damper made to fit ducati style when that style first came out! no paintwork as yet infact full bike needs painting finishing but 3 full build projects on the go hence this has to stay on the road!

IMAG0258.jpg

• Like 3